Theta Xi strives to offer a competitively priced opportunity for our Brothers.
Currently, our House Bill is $4,900 per semester. A single bill each semester covers
- Modestly furnished sleeping room (bed w/mattress, desk, storage and closet space)
- 9 prepared meals/week plus food provided for men to prepare up to 10 additional meals
- Access to university provided internet service on site
- On site laundry facilities
- House utilities, property upkeep projects
There are also optional and required fees associated with membership we can discuss in detail during the recruitment process. We do not use housebill revenue to purchase alcohol. In fact we are working with current members to establish a Parent’s Club to partner with fraternity leadership on financial decisions.
A comparison of the other MO S&T fraternities’ house bills shows that Theta Xi is very competitive and near the lower end of the cost options on campus.
A comparison of the costs of living in the University owned dorm shows that Theta Xi is always cheaper.